Please arrive 30 minutes before your session and be aware of road closure
PLYMOUTH’S #1 URBAN ACTIVITY PARK
The Adrenalin Experience
Monday 11.00 - 20.00
Tuesday 11.00 - 13.00 & 14.00 - 20.00
Wednesday 11.00 - 20.00
Thursday 11.00 - 20.00 (Last entry 19.00)
Friday: 11.00 - 21.00 (Last entry 20.00)
Saturday: 10.00 - 21.00 (Last entry 20.00)
Sunday: 10.00 - 20.00 (Last entry 19.00)
Our Jump Zone is one of the most popular areas of Adrenalin. In the Jump Zone you can bounce, run and twist your way around the park! Leap onto our giant air bag, fling yourself into our trampoline walls or test your tricks on our tumble tracks. If you are over 12 years old you can also use our Ninja Zone!
Our Jump area offers the chance to flip and bounce on our trampolines which includes:
- Our huge area of interconnected trampolines
- Long trampoline tumble tracks and jump blocks
- Our giant air bag which you can launch yourself onto and provides a soft landing!
- Professional trampolines with surrounding skills wall.
Adrenalin's Jump Zone also allows access to our activity challenge area in the middle of the park.
Activity Challenge area includes:
- Battle Beams where you challenge your opponents strength in a bid to knock them off the beam and into the foam pit below.
- Children’s Ninja practice area with miniature obstacles to climb on and over to prepare for when they’re old enough to tackle the real Ninja courses.
- The Sweep (Also known as Last One Standing). A giant rotating arm that you must duck under or jump over as it speeds up in a bid to knock you off.
Our Ninja Zone is one of the most popular parts of the Adrenalin park! If you are over 12 years old the Ninja Zone is yours to explore during all Adrenalin sessions. Test your strength on our ninja challenge courses, challenge your friends to race you across the course or get your run timed by one of our marshals for a chance to get your name up on our leader board and become Ninja of the month! Ninja of the Month winners will then be entered into our Adrenalin Ultimate Ninja Challenge competition in December to become Plymouth's number 1 Ninja!
You must be 12 years+ to use our Ninja Zone.
£10.00 1 hour park access (Also Includes Ninja Zone for over 12's)
- Age: Over 5’s. 5-6 year olds must be supervised by a participating adult or sibling over 16. 1 adult may supervise up to 4 children aged 5-6.
- 7-11 year olds must have an adult present in the park but they can relax in our café if they wish.
- 12 years+ can bounce alone as long as a parent or guardian has signed a waiver for them.
- Arrive Early: You must arrive 30 minutes before the session in order to get signed in and to have time to view the compulsory safety video. If you miss the compulsory safety briefing you will not be allowed to enter the park.
- Booking is strongly recommended to avoid disappointment. It can get very busy especially at school holidays and weekends.
- Adrenalin Jump socks must be worn at all times. These can be purchased from reception for £2 and once you’ve bought them, they are yours to keep and wear again next time!
- Military discount available for serving members of the armed forces and their families during standard 1 hour Adrenalin sessions. Valid Military ID or Defence Discount Service Privilege card must be shown at reception. Use code: AF20 for 20% off when booking online.
- NHS discount available on standard 1 hour Adrenalin sessions. Valid NHS ID or Blue Light Card must be shown at reception. Use code: NHS20 for 20% off when booking online.