SOFT PLAY NOW BOOKABLE ONLINE - CLICK HERE!
PLYMOUTH’S #1 URBAN ACTIVITY PARK
Monday 12.00 - 18:00.(Last entry 17.00)
Tuesday 12.00 - 18.00 (Last entry 17.00)
Wednesday 12.00 - 18.00 (Last entry 17.00)
Thursday 12.00 - 18:00(Last entry 17.00)
Friday 12.00 - 18.00 (Last entry 17.00)
Saturday 11.00 - 18.00 (Last entry 17.00)
Sunday 11.00 - 18.00 (Last entry 17.00)
Our new soft play area is a great place for your children to burn-off some energy and make new friends! Leap into the soft play area and play on the slides and more.
- Every participant and their responsible adult must complete a waiver either online or at reception before entry will be granted. You must update us if your circumstances change.
- Those who bring any child/ren to Adrenalin’s Soft Play sessions are solely responsible for the control, care and safety of those children. Adrenalin accepts no such responsibility. Children using the soft play must be accompanied at all times.
- Those who bring any child/ren to Adrenalin’s soft play are under no circumstances allowed to leave the premises without taking the child/ren with them.
- Please note that adult to child ratio’s apply. 1 adult can supervise up to 4 under 5 year olds.
- Adrenalin reserves the right to refuse entry, or to ask participants to leave should we feel that the health, safety and welfare of other participants is at risk.
- Park rules for Adrenalin Soft Play must be adhered to at all times, with no exceptions. Failure in adhering to the Adrenalin Soft Play rules could result in you being asked to leave as in the point above.
- Any accidents or injuries must be reported to an Adrenalin marshal.
- Sessions are restricted to one hour per payment. An additional consecutive hour can be purchased from reception.
- Shoes must be removed and socks must be worn at all times, bare feet are not allowed.
- Comfortable clothing should be worn.
- Any jewellery must be removed before play commences.
- Adrenalin’s Soft Play sessions are designed for children 5 and under ONLY.