Terms and Conditions
The terms ‘Adrenalin’ or ‘Adrenalin Leisure’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice
- Neither we, nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by the laws of Great Britain.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Copyright © 2016. Adrenalinleisure.co.uk
As a business we need and welcome publicity.
Children’s photographs add colour, life and interest to articles promoting our activities. Making use of photographs for publicity materials and to promote Adrenalin in the press can increase participation. However, photographs must be used in a responsible way. Adrenalin understands the need to respect children’s and parents’ rights of privacy and are aware of potential child protection issues.
At Adrenalin every reasonable effort will be made to minimise risk by following the guidelines detailed in this document. This policy applies to the use of photographs in Adrenalin publicity materials, on its website, on social media and in the press. All visitors will be made aware of this policy. There may be a risk when individuals can be identified in photographs. For that reason Adrenalin has developed this policy to make every effort to minimise risk. In the event of the inappropriate use of children’s photographs the Manager will inform the local Children’s Safeguarding Board. Data Protection Act 1998 Photographs and video images of children are classed as personal data under the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998. Therefore, using such images for publicity purposes requires the consent of either the individual concerned OR their legal guardians. Adrenalin will not display images of pupils or staff on websites, in publications or in a public place without such consent and anyone wishing to abstain from having their photo taken should make themselves known to a member of staff. Where photographs are taken at an event attended by large crowds, this is regarded as a public area so it is not necessary to get permission of everyone in a crowd shot.
Appropriate Use of Images in Adrenalin Publicity Materials, Adrenalin will:
• Ensure that all photographic files and individual images are stored on site in secure file directories. • Ensure that images are stored securely and used only by those authorised to do so;
• Ensure that electronic images are stored on a secure network to which members of the public have no access;
• Not use an image of any child who is subject to a court order;
• Ensure that no full names are attached to identify a child online unless explicit and individual consent has been given;
• Apply strict criteria when selecting photographs to ensure safeguarding principles are upheld (eg, no short skirts, no swimwear; no inappropriate poses or expressions etc)
• Only use images of children clearly engaged activities.
Adrenalin is aware of the advice for using photographs online and in social media and is no different from their use in any other kind of publication or publicity material. However, Adrenalin is aware of the potential risk of inappropriate use of images because of the lack of control over who might see the image and the potential for misuse of the Internet. Children’s names will not be included in photographs of children published on the website or official social media sites.
The use of photographs in newspapers and magazines is already subject to strict guidelines. The Press Complaints Commission’s Code of Practice states that:
• Journalists must not interview or photograph a child under the age of 16 on subjects involving the welfare of the child in the absence of or without the consent of a parent or other adult who is responsible for the children.
• There is no breach of the Data Protection Act 1998 in passing on a child’s name to a journalist as long as parental consent has been secured.
Where a commercial photographer is used, Adrenalin will follow the NSPCC guidelines which are as follows:
• Adrenalin should provide a clear brief about what is considered appropriate in terms of content and behaviour;
• Adrenalin should issue the photographer with identification which must be worn at all times;
• Adrenalin should let parents and children know that a photographer will be in attendance at an event;
• Adrenalin will not allow unsupervised access to children or one-to-one photo sessions;
• Adrenalin will not approve / allow photo sessions outside the event or at a child’s home. If children or parents have any concerns about inappropriate or intrusive photography, they should report them to the Manager who would report them in the same manner as any other child protection concern to the Designated Safeguarding Lead.
If Adrenalin or any of it’s visitors have concerns regarding the use of filmed images by television companies they should contact the Office of Communication (Ofcom).
We ask other guests to adhere to the following guidelines when doing photographing:
• Parents should focus primarily on their own child and avoid photographing other children.
• Parents should not publish online any photograph or film which include children other than their own unless they have express permission from all other parents involved.
• Parents should act responsibly when photographing their children on Adrenalin’s premises and follow our policy on safe photographing of children.
Adrenalin takes your privacy seriously. If you have any concerns after reading this policy, please get in contact
The terms ‘Adrenalin’ or ‘Adrenalin Leisure’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or 'our' or 'company' refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ or 'your' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Your information is collected when you browse our website, use our contact form, interact with us via social media and enter promotions or competitions.
Additional information about you will be required upon booking a visit to the park.
What we collect
We will only collect the data you send us, with the exception of cookies, which only hold browsing and not personal data. Your name, email address and phone number are requested in the contact form. For some purposes we may request birth date, gender and location. We may combine information about you from the website and social media.
Adrenalin stores all emails and social media messages sent to us and sent from us including some tracking data such as IP address. We will also store any booking information supplied.
What we do with it
Information supplied to us will be used for the following general purposes: correspondence, booking our services, improving our services, conducting research.
We will not share your information with a third party unless we have your written consent.
How we store it
All information and data we hold on you is stored in accordance with the Data Protection Act (1998) and can be available to you via a request within the guidelines of the Freedom Of Information Act (2000).
We may set and access cookies on your computer, we may also set and access device identifiers, such as IP address, browser information (user agent).
Security and confidentiality
Your information will only be accessible to employees who we believe to have a reasonable requirement to view it in order to do their jobs. We have physical, electronic and procedural protections to protect your data.
We may update this policy at any time without any notification to keep in line with laws and changes to company policy.
Questions and suggestions
If you have any questions, suggestions, complaints or feedback please contact us.
Cancellations and refunds
The Customer shall be entitled to cancel a booking subject to the Company receiving such request for cancellation at least seven (7) days prior to the date and time stated within the Booking Confirmation. The Company will allow the Customer to re-schedule a cancelled booking, provided the notice period within this clause has been given, however should a booking be cancelled within seven (7) days of a confirmed booking then no refund or alternate booking date shall be given. For the avoidance of doubt, should the Company at its discretion and in exceptional circumstances choose to allow a Customer to re-schedule without charge despite the required notice of this clause having not been provided by the Customer, then any subsequent cancellation by the Customer in respect of the new booking date shall result in no refund or alternate booking date being provided, regardless of the amount of notice provided for such subsequent cancellation.
The Company shall be entitled to cancel a booking at any time. In the event the Company decides to cancel the Customer‘s booking, it shall use its reasonable endeavours to notify the Customer as soon as possible and the Customer shall be entitled to a full refund limited to the sums paid in relation to the booking being cancelled, and no other compensation shall be payable.
Refunds and amendments
Any refund due in accordance with these Booking Terms and Conditions can only be made to the same debit or credit card used to make the booking, if the card has subsequently expired, by bank transfer.
Party bookings are to be paid in full at the time of booking. The Company will refund any cancelled parties, or consider date amendments, provided that seven (7) days' notice is given prior to the party date within the Booking Confirmation, should a party be cancelled within seven (7) days of a confirmed party booking then no refund shall be given. The Company may, subject to availability and at their sole discretion, offer an alternate booking date.
A party area shall be reserved for a sixty (60) minute slot after the chosen hour of activity time. The room must be vacated promptly after this time to set up for the next party. We ask the parent or guardian of the party child stay on site at all times and are responsible for the behaviour of all children. Any behaviour deemed by the Company to be unacceptable will be explained to the parent/guardian and may necessitate the party to end prematurely. Should any member of the party group have any dietary requirements, the Company shall endeavour to cater to these needs and request the Customer to advise of such requests no later than 7 days prior to the party date. Additional guests can be added to a booking provided notice is given seven (7) days prior to the date of the party. Additional guests are subject to availability at the time of the request and may mean the Company cannot action your request.
Birthday cake, candles and eating cutlery will not be supplied as part of the package, however the Company will supply a knife to cut any cake supplied by the Customer. Any decorations the Customer wishes to supply for the party is subject to the approval of the Company duty manager at the time. The Company shall not under any circumstance allow decorations to be stuck to the walls.
The Customer‘s party is required to arrive at the Trampoline Park thirty (30) minutes before the scheduled start time of the party. Upon arrival the Customer must check in with a party host who will then explain the process of the booking. Right of admission can be refused at any time if the duty manager sees fit.
Should the Customer arrive late, they shall not automatically be granted the full hour on the trampolines or Activity and shall be subject to availability and at the duty manager’s discretion.
Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions
Jump socks are not included with gift vouchers. If you do not already own jump socks, these will need to be purchased onsite for £2 per pair.
- Adrenalin Leisure Gift Vouchers are redeemable against 1 hour jump sessions only that are purchased in the park. (Purchasing vouchers online is coming soon!)
- Gift Vouchers cannot be exchanged, returned or refunded, except in accordance with your legal rights.
- Gift Vouchers will expire on the date marked on the Gift Voucher. Gift Vouchers presented after their expiry date will be treated as void and are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- Gift vouchers cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged.
- Adrenalin Leisure reserves the right to refuse to accept a Gift Voucher which it deems to have been tampered with, duplicated, and damaged or which otherwise is suspected to be affected from fraud.
- Adrenalin Leisure reserves the right to change any of these terms and conditions from time to time without notice and to take appropriate action including cancellation of the voucher if, at its discretion, it deems such action necessary.
Contact us today and find out more!