DUE TO MASTERCARD PAYMENT ISSUES WE ADVISE YOU BOOK ONLINE OR PAY CASH ON ARRIVAL
PLYMOUTH’S #1 URBAN ACTIVITY PARK
Parties - Over 5's
Looking for the ultimate birthday Adrenalin Rush?
Come and celebrate your birthday at Adrenalin in our Trampoline and Ninja park. Everything is taken care of including food and the cleaning up afterwards! Smiles and unforgettable memories are guaranteed for ALL ages with Adrenalin Parties.
We have two party packages available:
- ADRENALIN Party £16.50pp (1 hour in the park. Open to ALL ages.)
- MINI JUMPERS £12.50pp (1 hour of partying during toddler time for under 5’s,
please contact us directly to book this session)
Print your own or edit and email Adrenalin Party Invites
- 30 minutes of party preparation time & safety briefing
- 1 hour of activity
- 30 minutes in our dedicated party room after the activity. Your party room will be ready immediately
after your jump session. You may be able to drop your things into your party room before the party, but please be aware that it may not be quite "party" ready yet.
- All parties last a total of 2 hours including a 30 minute preparation time.
Please arrive at the pre-booked party start time
- Food (Hot and cold options to choose from)
- Unlimited squash & water in the party room
- FREE Adrenalin VIP return voucher for the Birthday child
- Birthday table all laid up for birthday tea
- Birthday party organiser goes FREE including a voucher for a hot drink & piece of cake in our café.
Package 1: Stone baked pizza (selection of pepperoni, margarita & vegetable) potato wedges.
Package 2: Hot dogs, potato wedges.
Package 3: Selection of mini sandwiches, crisps & fresh fruit skewers.
All packages include a selection of sweets, biscuits and unlimited sugar free squash.
Optional birthday extras
- Jump socks (£2 per pair)
- Deserts (Ice cream £1.50 per child or fruit platters & dipping chocolate £1.50 per child)
- Polar Krush. Small £1.50 Large (Includes large paw cup to keep) £2.50
- Minimum of 10 guests.
- Mini Ninja Parties must be held during toddler time and adult to child ratios apply. 1 participating adult to 2 under 5s.
- Adult ratios apply. 5-6 year olds must have 1 participating adult to four 5-6yr olds.
- For 7 years old and over. 1 Birthday organiser must be present and goes free with a voucher for a free hot drink and slice of cake in our café.
- Full payment is taken at the time of booking. Confirmation of numbers attending must be given 7 days before the party.
- Any dietary requirements must also be confirmed 7 days prior to the party.
- All parties will last a total of 2 hours and include 30 minutes of preparation time in order to check-in and watch the compulsory safety briefing video.
- All guests must have a signed waiver in order to join in the fun. Waivers must be signed by a parent or legal guardian of each child in advance of the party. The easiest way to complete a waiver is online. You can also send waivers with party invites in order to get them all completed before the party. No child will be allowed to jump without a signed waiver.
- Please note that no other food is permitted to be bought into the park other than a birthday cake.
- Party booking terms and conditions
- Party bookings are to be paid in full at the time of booking. The Company will refund any cancelled parties, or consider date amendments, provided that seven (7) days notice is given prior to the party date within the Booking Confirmation, should a party be cancelled within seven (7) days of a confirmed party booking then no refund shall be given. The Company may, subject to availability and at their sole discretion, offer an alternate booking date.
- A party area shall be reserved for a thirty (30) minute slot after the chosen hour of activity time. The room must be vacated promptly after this time to set up for the next party. We ask that the parent or guardian of the party child stay on site at all times and they are responsible for the behaviour of all children. Any behaviour deemed by the Company to be unacceptable will be explained to the parent/guardian and may necessitate the party to end prematurely. Should any member of the party group have any dietary requirements, the Company shall endeavour to cater to these needs and request the Customer to advise of such requests no later than seven (7) days prior to the party date. Additional guests can be added to a booking provided notice is given seven (7) days prior to the date of the party. Additional guests are subject to availability at the time of the request and may mean the Company cannot action your request.
- Birthday cake, candles and eating cutlery will not be supplied as part of the package, however the Company will supply a knife to cut any cake supplied by the Customer. Any decorations the Customer wishes to supply for the party is subject to the approval of the Company duty manager at the time. The Company shall not under any circumstance allow decorations to be stuck to the walls.
- The Customer‘s party is required to arrive at the designated party start time. Upon arrival the Customer must check in with a party host who will then explain the process of the booking. Right of admission can be refused at any time if the duty manager sees fit.
- Should the Customer arrive late, they shall not automatically be granted the full hour of activity. This shall be subject to availability and at the duty manager’s discretion.