Covid Safe Rules now Available. Please read before you book.
PLYMOUTH’S #1 URBAN ACTIVITY PARK
Wednesday Youth Club
ADRENALIN YOUTH CLUB!
NEW!!! Buy Gift Vouchers Online HERE!!
Come along to Wednesday Youth Club for up to 3 hours of Adrenalin jumping & inflatable fun!!
From 4pm-7pm every Wednesday pay just £10 and stay for one, two, three, or four hours!! Grab a pizza in the cafe for dinner and head home when we close at 7pm!
You have access to the whole park during Youth Club, including the new inflatable, with slides, climbing wall, wobble boards, the trampoline park with the air bag and jump towers, foam bit and battle beams, mini ninja course and of course, the trampolines!! (Excludes the under 5's Soft Play area)
To book in for Youth Club contact Reception
- Adrenalin Jump socks MUST be worn at all times. These can be purchased from reception for £2 and once you’ve bought them, they are yours to keep and wear again next time! Please make sure you turn your socks inside out on the inflatables.
- Arrive Early: You MUST arrive 30 minutes before the session in order to get signed in and to have time to view the compulsory safety video, which must be viewed on each visit to the Park. If you arrive late you may lose time in the park. If you miss the compulsory safety briefing you will not be allowed to enter the park.
- 5-11 year olds must have an adult present in the park but they can relax in our café if they wish.
- 12 years+ can bounce alone as long as a parent or guardian has signed a waiver for them.
- Booking is strongly recommended to avoid disappointment. It can get very busy especially at school holidays and weekends.
- Military discount is not available on Adrenalin Youth Club, Adrenalin Extreme, Saturday Night Disco or Mini Adrenalin.
- Wednesday Youth Club excludes the use of Soft Play. This area can be booked separately for any of our guests who are under the age of 5