** 2 Hours for the price of 1 all Half Term Holiday!!! ** Click consecutive hour online or ask at reception on arrival.
PLYMOUTH’S #1 URBAN ACTIVITY PARK
Please note - the inflatables are included in all sessions
Term Time Sessions:
Monday 12.00 - 20:00(Last entry 19.00)
Tuesday 12.00 - 20.00 (Last entry 19.00)
Wednesday 12.00 - 20.00 (Last entry 19.00)
Thursday 12.00 - 18:00(Last entry 18.00)
Friday 12.00 - 21.00 (Last entry 20.00)
Saturday 11.00 - 20.00 (Last entry 19.00)
Sunday 11.00 - 18.00 (Last entry 17.00)
The new inflatables include 4 incredible slides, a climbing wall, obstacle course and airbag where you can launch your friends into Adrenalin!
Our Jump Zone is one of the most popular areas of Adrenalin. In the Jump Zone you can bounce, run and twist your way around the park! Leap onto our giant airbag, fling yourself around our trampolines or test your tricks on our tumble tracks.
Our Jump area offers the chance to flip and bounce on our trampolines which includes:
- Our huge area of interconnected trampolines with obstacles
- Long trampoline tumble tracks
- Our giant air bag which you can launch yourself onto and provides a soft and squishy landing!
Adrenalin's Jump Zone also allows access to our activity challenge area in the middle of the park.
Activity Challenge area includes:
- Battle Beams where you challenge your opponent's strength in a bid to knock them off the beam and into the foam pit below.
- Children’s obstacle course area with miniature obstacles to climb on and over, including monkey bars, rolling log, swings and cargo net
- Reaction light wall
Prices for trampoline AND inflatable access:
£15pp for 2 hours
£10pp for 1 hour
- Adrenalin Jump socks MUST be worn at all times. These can be purchased from reception for £2 and once you’ve bought them, they are yours to keep and wear again next time! Please make sure you turn your socks inside out on the inflatables.
- Arrive Early: You MUST arrive 30 minutes before the session in order to get signed in and to have time to view the compulsory safety video, which must be viewed on each visit to the Park. If you arrive late you may lose time in the park. If you miss the compulsory safety briefing you will not be allowed to enter the park.
- 5-11 year olds must have an adult present in the park but they can relax in our café if they wish.
- 12 years+ can bounce alone as long as their signed waiver is still valid and in date.
- Booking is strongly recommended to avoid disappointment. It can get very busy especially at school holidays and weekends.
- Military discount available for serving members of the armed forces and their families during standard 1 hour Adrenalin sessions. Valid Military ID or Proof of service must be shown at reception. Use code: AF (case sensitive) for 10% off when booking online.
- NHS discount available on standard 1 hour Adrenalin sessions. Valid NHS ID or Blue Light Card must be shown at reception. Use code: NHS (case sensitive) for 10% off when booking online.
- Military and NHS discounts cannot be used on any Mini Adrenalin, Extreme Friday Nights, Saturday Night Disco, After school Adrenalin or Adrenalin Youth Club sessions, as these sessions are already at a a reduced rate.