Please check new session times for Mini Adrenalin at the weekends and Friday Night Xtreme!!!
- How old do children have to be?
- Under 5’s are welcome to Adrenalin during Mini Adrenalin sessions but must be accompanied by an adult. 1 adult can accompany 2 under 5s.
5-11 year olds must have an adult present in the park but they can relax in our café if they wish.
12 years+ can bounce alone as long as a parent or guardian has signed a waiver for them.
- Can I leave my children to enjoy adrenalin on their own?
- Every child in the park must have their waiver signed by a parent or Guardian over 18. Children over 12 are welcome to use the park alone as long as they have a signed waiver.
Children aged 5 – 11 may enjoy the park as long as an adult remains within the building.
Children under 5 are welcome to come to enjoy the park with a participating adult, during Mini Adrenalin sessions only. One adult may supervise up to 2 under 5’s during Mini Adrenalin Sessions.
- Can I wear my own grip socks from another park?
- Only our super cool Adrenalin socks can be worn in the park. These must be purchased for £2 from reception and are yours to keep, so you can bring them back next time.
- What happens if I am late?
- If you are late and we have time, we will run another compulsory safety briefing and get you into the park as quickly as possible, however you will only get the remainder of your jump session.
If it is quiet you may be able to wait until the next jump session with space, to ensure you get a full hour of fun.
If you are late and do not notify us, you will not be allowed to change your jump time unless there is space and will not be entitled to a refund.
- Do you offer a Military/NHS discount?
- YES! If you show valid Military or NHS ID, Defence Discount Privilege Card or Blue Light card, you will be entitled to 10% off any standard session (Socks not included) for you and your immediate family.
Use the code NHS or AF (case sensitive) when booking online and be prepared to show your ID on arrival. Please remember to bring your ID with you.
- Do you offer student discount?
- Adrenalin Students runs all day every Wednesday and offers a 20% discount to anyone with a valid student card.
- Do you have lockers?
- We have lockers available in the reception area and in the changing rooms. Please make sure you empty all of your pockets to ensure you don’t lose or damage anything in the park. Keys, change & phones should all be safely locked away.
- Do you offer school trips?
- Yes we do! We can accommodate up to 130 visitors in the park at one time. School and group trips can be booked by emailing [email protected]
- Do I need ID to bounce?
- If you are over 18 and wishing to sign your own waiver, you may be asked for photo ID to confirm your age.
- Can I book a large group?
- Of course. You can book groups of up to 10 people on our website. Group bookings of over 10 people will need to be booked via email. Please email [email protected] for more info. contact us.
- How much does it cost?
- Standard 1 hour session: £10 per person per hour. Allows access to obstacle zone if over 10.
Mini Adrenalin: £5 per child per session, 1 adult goes free.
After School Adrenalin: £5 per child per session. Mon - Fri 1700-1800
Extreme Youth Nights: £10 per person per session Friday 1900-2100 (2 hours).
Saturday Night Disco £10 per person per session Saturday 1800-2000 (2 hours).
Over 18's: £10 per person per session Thursday 1800-2000 1800-2000 (2 hours).
- The website says there are no spaces left, can I just turn up?
- Our website shows all of the spaces available in our park. If our website shows as fully booked then we will not be able to accept walk-ins.
- What is your cancellation Policy?
- The Customer shall be entitled to cancel a booking subject to the Company receiving such request for cancellation at least seven (7) days prior to the date and time stated within the Booking Confirmation. The Company will allow the Customer to re-schedule a cancelled booking, provided the notice period within this clause has been given, however should a booking be cancelled within seven (7) days of a confirmed booking then no refund or alternate booking date shall be given. For the avoidance of doubt, should the Company at its discretion and in exceptional circumstances choose to allow a Customer to re-schedule without charge despite the required notice of this clause having not been provided by the Customer, then any subsequent cancellation by the Customer in respect of the new booking date shall result in no refund or alternate booking date being provided, regardless of the amount of notice provided for such subsequent cancellation.
The Company shall be entitled to cancel a booking at any time. In the event the Company decides to cancel the Customer‘s booking, it shall use its reasonable endeavours to notify the Customer as soon as possible and the Customer shall be entitled to a full refund limited to the sums paid in relation to the booking being cancelled, and no other compensation shall be payable.
Party bookings are to be paid in full at the time of booking. The Company will refund any cancelled parties, or consider date amendments, provided that seven (7) days notice is given prior to the party date within the Booking Confirmation, should a party be cancelled within seven (7) days of a confirmed party booking then no refund shall be given. The Company may, subject to availability and at their sole discretion, offer an alternate booking date.
A party area shall be reserved for a sixty (60) minute slot after the chosen hour of activity time. The room must be vacated promptly after this time to set up for the next party. We ask that the parent or guardian of the party child stay on site at all times and be responsible for the behaviour of all children. Any behaviour deemed by the Company to be unacceptable will be explained to the parent/guardian and may necessitate the party to end prematurely. Should any member of the party group have any dietary requirements, the Company shall endeavour to cater to these needs and request the Customer to advise of such requests no later than seven (7) days prior to the party date. Additional guests can be added to a booking provided notice is given seven (7) days prior to the date of the party. Additional guests are subject to availability at the time of the request and may mean the Company cannot action your request.
REFUNDS AND AMENDMENTS
Any refund due in accordance with these Booking Terms and Conditions can only be made to the same debit or credit card used to make the booking, if the card has subsequently expired, by bank transfer.
- Does everyone in the park need a waiver?
- Everyone in the park must have a signed waiver. Under 18’s must have a waiver signed by a legal parent or Guardian over 18. This is a legal document and there are no exceptions. Once a waiver has been signed it will be kept securely in our electronic system and will be valid for 12 months.
- What should I wear?
- Wear something comfortable and easy to move in. Leggings, tracksuit bottoms or shorts are recommended. Hoodies are not allowed. All guests must remove all jewellery, belts & studded clothing before entering the park.
- Can I wear my glasses?
- We highly recommend not wearing glasses in the park to prevent damage or injury, but they can be worn if you wish. Glasses are not allowed in the foam pit.
- Can I bring my own food into the park?
- No food or drink (except bottled water) should be brought into Adrenalin. Both are available to purchase from our onsite café.
- Are refreshments available?
- Our onsite café is open during our opening hours to purchase refreshments. No food or drink can be bought into the park other than water bottles. The café will stop serving food 30 minutes before the park closes.
- What time do I need to arrive for my session?
- You need to arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled session. If you are late and we have time, we will run another compulsory safety briefing and get you into the park as quickly as possible, however, you will only get the remainder of your session. There is no guarantee that this is possible, in this instance a refund will not be issued.
- Are there any weight or height limits?
- There are no height limits and the weight limit is 18 stone, which is 114kgs. You will not be allowed to use any of the equipment if you exceed the weight limit.
- Can I come and watch?
- We allow spectators to view for free from the cafe. We do not allow spectators into the trampoline area of the park. This is due to health and safety regulations.
- Can I take pictures?
- You are more than welcome to take pictures of your own friends and family so long as you have their permission. You should not take any photos or videos of anyone without their permission. Anyone caught doing this will be asked to leave the park. You must not use the equipment whilst taking a photo!
- Can I participate if I am pregnant?
- Unfortunately not. To ensure the safety of both the mother and unborn child we have a strict policy against using the equipment when you are pregnant.
- Do adults need to assist with a party?
- A responsible adult must be present at Adrenalin for the duration of the party. Normal adult to child ratios apply for under 12’s. One adult goes free with every party and you must pay the normal entrance fee for extra adults, should you need them.
- Can two people jump on the same trampoline?
- Our trampolines are limited to one person at a time. Double bouncing is NOT allowed. Except during Mini Adrenalin.
- Do I need to wear socks on the inflatables?
- You must wear Adrenalin socks in all areas of the park and these must be purchased for £2 from reception. When using the inflatables, turn your socks inside out so the grips are inside the sock.
- I have watched the safety briefing before, do I have to watch it again?
- The compulsory safety briefing is an extremely important part of your Adrenalin experience and you must pay full attention to the safety briefing on every visit. If you do not watch the compulsory safety briefing on each visit you will not be allowed into the park.
- Do you have changing rooms and showers?
- Yes, we have both men's, women's & disabled toilets and changing rooms. As well as men's & women's showers.
- Can I hire the whole park for a private event?
- Of course! Please contact us for further details.
- Do you offer corporate events?
- Sure. Our park is the perfect place to let off some steam, engage in friendly competition amongst colleagues and for team building. We can tailor a package to suit your needs in our relaxed and friendly environment. We also have private rooms available for meetings, food or other corporate activities. contact us to discuss your requirements.