Adrenalin Covid Safe Rules
Adrenalin Covid-19 Rules:
The UK government has given the green light for indoor leisure facilities to reopen from 25th July 2020. We are delighted to be able to reopen and welcome our customers back to our trampoline facility.
We have taken many measures to minimise the spread of airborne diseases such as COVID-19 and influenza, including (but not limited to) the following:
• Sessions will run as normal.
• Each session will have a maximum capacity of 70 people.
• Children under the age of 12 cannot be left on site alone. A parent/Guardian will have to remain in the cafe area for the duration of their stay.
• From the 25th July you will be required to arrive for your session 45 mins early. You will wait outside of the building until being let in where you will be temperature checked. Booking in, waiver checks and safety briefs will all be completed in this 45 min period. 10 people will be allowed in reception as well as 10 people in the briefing room. Once you have watched the brief you will be asked to queue in the marked area around the park until your session starts or wait in the cafe seating dependant. Still adhering to social distancing. Your session will then begin at the time that you booked. As you enter the building there will be people leaving the building and a give way system put in place. There will be a member of staff on hand at the door to assist with this.
• The cafe is open. There will be limited seating In the cafe area, to aid with social distancing.
• All visitors will be temperature checked and be required to sanitise their hands upon entry into the building. There will also be 10+ sanitising stations around the building in various areas as well as hand washing facilities throughout.
• We advise that you book online before you arrive. If there is space for walk-ins, we will accommodate you, but we are advising online pre bookings.
• We are expecting an understanding from our customers to observe social distancing guidelines and politely request all parents/guardians to ensure their children adhere to these accordingly.
• Lockers will be in use. This is due to the need to hold 50 people’s shoes. If you can get around this by leaving things in a vehicle or with a member of your family or who you have come with up in the cafe then please do. Sanitising equipment will be on hand by the lockers to clean before and after every use as well as a marshal cleaning them regularly.
• As per government guidance laid out face masks CAN NOT be worn during activity. “All forms of face coverings may restrict breathing efficiency and should NOT be used during exercise” We are happy for customers to wear a face mask in the reception area and also the cafe. All Staff and visitors will be temperature checked before entering the building.
We ask you to not visit Adrenalin if you are feeling unwell, with any of the following symptoms of Covid-19.
• High temperature, meaning you feel hot to touch on your back/chest with a temperature of 38.0c. or more.
• A new continuous cough, meaning coughing a lot for more than an hour or 3 or more coughing occurrences within 24 hours.
• Loss of smell or taste, meaning you could have a sign of respiratory infections.
You will be asked if you have any of these symptoms when you visit Adrenalin however we will be taking your temperature on arrival. All our staff will be temperature checked.
What can I do as an Adrenalin customer to support social distancing in Adrenalin?
• We kindly ask all parents/guardians to please supervise their children at all times and stick to the government guidance around distance between other jumpers, customers and staff.
• We have placed a number of signs all over the building to be taken in to consideration at all times, whether participating, sitting in the cafe or transiting through the building.
• We are also encouraging all customers to wash their hands with soap and water before and after each visit for at least 20 seconds.
• All customers will be required to use the hand sanitiser as they enter the park. Please also use the other available hand sanitiser stations located around the park during your visit.
• When sneezing cover your mouth and nose or sneeze into your arm and use a tissue when required, putting it into the bin immediately after use.
How often will the trampolines and surrounding areas be cleaned?
Adrenalin will be implementing an enhanced and rigorous cleaning schedule when we re-open and cleanliness in our parks will be our top priority. We have a dedicated professional cleaning team that will deep clean the park and all touch points before the park is open every day. It will then receive the same deep clean at the close of play every day. We will also have a dedicated marshal constantly cleaning the park throughout the day. Areas with more touch points will be sanitised between each use along with the toilets which will be cleaned frequently throughout the day. We will also be fogging bits of kit during the day that may cause no longer than 5-minute delays on certain items of equipment.
Your feedback is very important to us during this initial phase of re opening. Please don't hesitate to talk to us. You can call us, message us on Facebook or email us at [email protected]